SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT MANAGER
Job Description: Wave Collective is a full-service communications firm, focused on restaurant/hospitality, CPG, and lifestyle clients. We’re seeking a driven, experienced, and passionate Social Media Account Manager to join our team in our Boston office.
The ideal candidate will be a creative and fast-thinking social media professional, with an understanding and love for digital marketing, impeccable writing skills, knowledge of social media trends and influencer marketing, an interest in content creation, all while looking to excel in a fast-moving environment.
The Account Manager will report to our Social Media Director, and will oversee an Account Coordinator.
- Assist in developing and overseeing meaningful client social media strategies, providing big-picture, creative and strategic thinking
- Develop strong relationships with client contacts
- Develop social media strategies, alongside Social Media Director
- Perform research on social media trends and audience preferences
- Execute top tier tactics, while strategically delegating overall team deliverables
- Proven track record of successful social media campaigns, preferably in the restaurant/hospitality, lifestyle, and CPG field
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Social media copy-writing
- Assist with basic content creation (photo, video, graphics) for social media posts
- Publish and share engaging content on select social media platforms
- Assist in organizing and execution of events, campaigns, etc
- Monthly social media reporting
- 4-5 years of social media marketing experience
- Avid user of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok
- Experience using Canva, Unfold, or similar apps
- Familiarity with the influencer landscape
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Well-organized, able to work with deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deliver creative content (photo, video, text)
- BSc/BA in communications or relevant field
- Health Insurance
- Dental + Vision Insurance
INTERNS - WINTER 2024
Job Description: Wave Collective is looking to add driven, creative and quick-thinking interns to our social media, influencer, photography and PR/media relations teams for Winter 2024.
Wave is a forward-thinking public relations, social media and digital marketing firm, based in Boston. With our combined digital marketing expertise, our relationships with both traditional media and social media influencers, and our passion to help businesses grow, we are constantly striving to deliver innovative and successful programs for our clients.
With a fresh, savvy approach to modern media and social media channels, we create strategies for brands and talent to connect to their target consumers. Wave specializes in public relations, social media marketing, content creation, event marketing, and influencer relations.
Influencer Marketing Intern Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Assist with all aspects of our influencer management services and ongoing client campaigns
- Maintain and help grow internal influencer database
- Assist with campaign reporting and analysis
- Creative social media user who is up to date on current industry trends/topics
- Avid consumer of influencers on multiple platforms, including Instagram, TikTok, Youtube and beyond
- Creating and maintaining media lists
- Managing and scanning for client media and influencer coverage
- Assisting with media coverage reports
- Assisting with event listings
- Assisting with administrative assignments (client research, competitor research)
- Proactive media consumer - from the Globe to Vogue and NPR to "Armchair Expert"
- Managing and updating content calendars for multiple brands on different social media platforms
- Designing brand assets for posting (IG stories, graphics, etc.)
- Assisting with social media performance reports
- Assisting with social strategy decks for clients
- Assisting with administrative assignments (blog posts, newsletters, etc.)
- Avid social media user - up on the latest trends for each social platform (IG, TikTok, FB, etc.)
- Passionate about public/media relations, social media, and influencer marketing with a genuine desire to learn more
- Available to work a minimum of 15 hours per week (school credit available)
- Pursuing a degree and/or interest in communication, public relations, journalism, marketing, or English.
- Creatively driven and organized
- Detail-orientated, proactive and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a basic knowledge of Google Drive
Please send cover letter, resume, and availability, to: